Friend or Foe? How to distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate activity
Safety is a major concern for airside operations. One of the biggest challenges is to distinguish between cooperative and non-cooperative targets.
Missed the webinar?
Register to watch the recording
In this webinar, Simonas Mikuzis, Security Segment Leader at Navtech and Peter Greener, Key Account Manager at Milestone, discuss current technology utilised to address the issue. They also examine how an Integrated Security Solution (ISS) can provide operators with advance warning of intruders approaching the fence line and real-time tracking of targets on the airside. Joined by Seb Hunt, Milestone Community Sales Manager, during the Q&A, you will have the opportunity to ask about the benefits of an ISS for your specific challenge.
Join our CPD-accredited webinar, where we will be covering the following:
- Distinguishing between legitimate and illegitimate activity – why is it important
- Traditional security solutions - advantages and disadvantages
- Detecting and tracking cooperative and non-cooperative targets
- Essential components of an ISS
- Case study – Shannon Airport.