Pinpoints the exact location of intruders
Each application requiring a security surveillance solution is unique and different. Many systems on the market provide little flexibility in what they can do and where they can be placed.
The AdvanceGuard solution is comprehensive, configurable and scalable to whatever you may need it for. It can be adapted to support a substantial network of sensors in large complex sites where full situational awareness is essential. As the software is rules-based, operators can tailor the system to the exact requirements of their site. This could mean adding the 'friend' or 'foe' feature, or creating virtual perimeters around restricted or sterile areas. Sensors finishes can also be tailored with different colours or prints for applications that require a less conspicuous approach.
We offer a site survey prior to commissioning, to ensure we know the exact requirements of your site.
- Fog, snow, rain, sand and dust storms
- Complex or cluttered environments
- All levels of light, from darkness to sun glare
- Extreme temperatures
- Warns and tracks
- Fully automated system
- Integratable with third-party cameras
- Complete situational awareness
- Adaptable and scalable
User-friendly interface comprehensive rules lists for industry leading situational awareness.
- Step by step guides help users during the rapid configuration process.
- Simple, user friendly layout allows for quick deployment, ease of use and rapid training.
- Users can customise the interface to suit their specific security needs.
- Visual rule editor feature.
- Create and amend rules anytime.
- Amend rules to trigger actions, including alarms, camera control and external outputs.
- Configure rules to generate alarms due to suspicious behaviour at certain times, based on one or more schedules.
The demonstration can take place at your site, using our mobile demonstration unit or remotely online. Alternatively, our permanent demonstration facility in the UK is available to host your visit within a busy airfield environment. During the demo, you will see the full capabilities of the AdvanceGuard high definition radar solution.
Following the demonstration, an illustration of how AdvanceGuard would be implemented into your specific project is available to be presented and discussed. This will be a unique design for your specific site For added security, an optional added site survey can be done by our team at your location.
Once agreements are made, our expert delivery team will install the AdvanceGuard system for you. Minimal training is required.
After commissioning, the system can be modified by adding or removing individual sensors or cameras. This could be required to accommodate changes to buildings or infrastructure.
AdvanceGuard’s standard sensor colours are a white radome with a blue magnesium alloy base. For applications that require a less conspicuous approach, our radar sensors can be supplied in a wide range of finishes including the world renowned Realtree® camouflage range, wood grain and stone. Whatever your requirements, our sensors can blend into the background.
Alternatively, you may see a benefit in highlighting the use of AdvanceGuard on your site, in which case the sensors can be supplied in plain or patterned colours of your choice.