ClearWay Software and Sensors
How Does it Work?
ClearWay is easy to configure through its intuitive user interface. Alarms are rules-based and can be set up on individual incidents occurring such as a stopped vehicle, or they can be more specific such as a stopped vehicle in a particular lane or zone. There can be multiple rules-based alarms and multiple zones. Operating profiles can be set up and switched at the click of a mouse to respond to contraflows or maintenance situations. The ClearWay software is designed and created by our own award winning design team. It can be easily integrated with other systems via a simple API interface.
ClearWay can be configured to work with PTZ Cameras, providing the operator with the radar’s picture on an overhead map, as well as live video-feed of the highway. When an incident is picked up by ClearWay, it automatically guides the cameras nearest the location to focus on the item of interest. This provides the operator with a better knowledge of what the incident is and what is occurring. By having both an overhead map and real-time video feed, the operator can make better decisions on managing the situation as he has a better understanding on what is taking place.
- Uninterrupted operation in all weather, lighting and environmental conditions
- Zero maintenance or cleaning with a five-year service interval
- High-resolution imaging and 360° scanning capability
- Proven to withstand extreme temperatures, vibrations, impact, dust, debris and water
- Option of on board processing reduces infrastructure and bandwidth requirements
- Compact design allows for easy shipping, handling and installation
- Sensor mounts directly to mounting plate for simple installation and servicing
76 - 77 GHz
400 per rotation
Field of View
Safe Working Distance (from radome)
1 Gbps Ethernet
24 Volts DC or POE+
4 -5 metres
-20°C to + 60°C
IP 67BS EN 60068-2-52:1996 Test Kb Severity 3
Patent No.: GB 2 518 344