The position - project coordinator (in South Oxfordshire)
Navtech Radar is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of commercially deployed radar solutions, with innovation and customer focus at its core. A growing company with unrivalled levels of knowledge and experience, and an unquenchable passion to innovate, Navtech is looking for exceptional talent to expand its team.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join the expanding Highways Project Delivery team. You will be responsible for the co-ordination of multiple projects to enable the Highways Engineering team to successfully implement our cutting edge, high value, radar based automatic incident detection systems across the world. You will support the project leads in the effective organisation, administration and control of all project phases and deliverables.
Company overview - Navtech Radar
Join our creative team dedicated to working for a world leading innovator, and multi-award- winning designer and manufacturer of commercially deployed radar solutions. Our ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients worldwide, across many industry sectors, from Perimeter Security Surveillance and Industrial Automation, to Traffic Incident Detection on Smart Highways and as part of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS). Our systems (software and hardware) are all designed and developed here at Navtech.
Our work headquarters
Our offices are nestled in a wonderfully tranquil AONB location, at the edge of Ardington in South Oxfordshire, within an easy commute from areas of Reading, Swindon, Newbury and Oxford.
Our culture and benefits
Here at Navtech, we help create the right environment for our focussed staff by providing a flexible, fun, friendly, and family feel. We are dog friendly and enjoy family, friends and group events. We have plenty of free parking for our employees and provide you with options to join colleagues on lunchtime walks, biking and other pursuits. We care about our staff, in fact, our culture is developed by them, for them!
As part of Halma plc, a FTSE 100 company, you will be joining a group of companies whose mission is to make the world cleaner, safer, and healthier.
- Assist the project leader in the production and maintenance of plans and schedules
- Monitor project schedules and ensure that delivery dates/deadlines are met
- Organisation of on-site engineering work, including arranging travel, checking/applying for relevant permits/passes, submission of risk assessments and method statements
- Develop and maintain the records and documentation for each project
- Coordinate the regular update of project progress reports
- Coordinate project meetings, record actions and subsequent distribution
- Excellent verbal communication skills, high level of integrity and the ability to liaise confidently with the customer in a high-pressure environment
- Good organisational skills, ability to plan own work in conjunction with team members and customers
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Aptitude for quickly learning new software tools and hardware systems
- Attention to detail and good written communication skills
- Good oral presentation skills
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years of evidenced Project Management experience
- Experience in the Highways/Transport sector desirable
- Excellent Word, Excel, Outlook skills
- Knowledge of JIRA & Confluence desirable
- Valid British Or EU Passport or residency
- Project Management qualification