The position - Marketing Communications Executive (in South Oxfordshire)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive. You will work both individually and as part of a team, involved in all aspects of our Marketing and Communications activities.
The work is challenging and fast paced, and you will support deliver our Marketing Strategy. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, organisation skills and will have a drive to always improve.
To fit in you will need to be a self-motivated team player who is happy in a high energy environment. We are a high-technology business-to-business company, in which you can make a large impact. You should have a positive outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude, looking to further your career in a rapidly growing company.
Company overview - Navtech Radar
Join our creative team dedicated to working for a world leading innovator, and multi-award- winning designer and manufacturer of commercially deployed radar solutions. Our ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients worldwide, across many industry sectors, from Perimeter Security Surveillance and Industrial Automation, to Traffic Incident Detection on Smart Highways and as part of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS). Our systems (software and hardware) are all designed and developed here at Navtech.
Our work headquarters
Our offices are nestled in a wonderfully tranquil AONB location, at the edge of Ardington in South Oxfordshire, within an easy commute from areas of Reading, Swindon, Newbury and Oxford.
Our culture and benefits
Here at Navtech, we help create the right environment for our focussed staff by providing a flexible, fun, friendly, and family feel. We are dog friendly and enjoy family, friends and group events. We have plenty of free parking for our employees and provide you with options to join colleagues on lunchtime walks, biking and other pursuits. We care about our staff, in fact, our culture is developed by them, for them!
- Organising international and domestic events including materials, logistics and people. Evaluating results, comparing against investment.
- Managing social media and email marketing, creating, publishing and proofreading content
- Maintaining the website, optimising digital content and implementing SEO strategy
- Segmenting the audience to deliver the most relevant content, analysing results and proposing improvements
- Producing and managing marketing assets, with some level of basic design, using Photoshop and InDesign
- Liaising with suppliers
- Updating and analysing the department’s weekly score card, and monthly report
- Delivering and executing marketing campaigns
- Supporting internal communications, events and documents
- BA or equivalent in marketing, humanities studies or relevant degree
- 2 or more years' experience in a business to business including planning events and exhibitions, ideally in high technology or industrial markets
- Excellent organization skills, resourcefulness and outstanding written communication
- You will be expected to be extremely proficient with technology and computer literate as the majority of your work will be done digitally.
- Experience with WordPress, Social Media, Photoshop and InDesign is desirable.