The position - Senior Marketing and Events Executive (in South Oxfordshire)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Events Executive. You will work both individually and as part of a team, involved in all aspects of our Marketing and Communications activities.
The work is challenging and fast paced, and you will support deliver our marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, organisation skills and will have a drive to always improve.
To fit in you will need to be a self-motivated team player who is happy in a high energy environment. We are a high-technology business-to-business company, in which you can make a large impact. You should have a positive outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude, looking to further your career in a rapidly growing company.
Company overview - Navtech Radar
Join our creative team dedicated to working for a world leading innovator, and multi-award- winning designer and manufacturer of commercially deployed radar solutions. Our ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients worldwide, across many industry sectors, from Perimeter Security Surveillance and Industrial Automation, to Traffic Incident Detection on Smart Highways and as part of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS). Our systems (software and hardware) are all designed and developed here at Navtech.
Our work headquarters
Our offices are nestled in a wonderfully tranquil AONB location, at the edge of Ardington in South Oxfordshire, within an easy commute from areas of Reading, Swindon, Newbury and Oxford.
Our culture and benefits
Here at Navtech, we help create the right environment for our focussed staff by providing a flexible, fun, friendly, and family feel. We are dog friendly and enjoy family, friends and group events. We have plenty of free parking for our employees and provide you with options to join colleagues on lunchtime walks, biking and other pursuits. We care about our staff, in fact, our culture is developed by them, for them!
- Planning and organising international and domestic events. Responsible all aspects of managing and delivering each event within budget
- Working as the main point of contact with the organisations producing the event. Handling the contract, negotiating participation costs, stand location, payment terms, etc.
- Harnessing marketing and PR opportunities from each event.
- Liaising with various suppliers, co-ordinating the production of exhibitions’ materials, arranging logistics and people.
- Evaluating the results of participation against investment.
- Maintaining the website, optimising digital content and implementing SEO strategy
- Supporting the execution of the digital marketing plan, including social media and email marketing, creating, publishing and proofreading content
- Segmenting the audience to deliver the most relevant content, analysing results and proposing improvements
- Producing and managing marketing assets, with some level of basic design, using Photoshop and InDesign
- Liaising with suppliers
- Updating and analysing the department’s weekly score card, and monthly report
- Delivering and executing marketing campaigns
- Supporting internal communications, events and documents
- BA or equivalent in marketing, humanities studies or relevant degree
- 5 or more years' experience in marketing, planning events and exhibitions, ideally in a business to business high-technology or industrial markets
- An appetite for continuous improvement is essential
- Excellent organization skills, resourcefulness and outstanding written communication.
- You will be expected to be extremely proficient with technology and computer literate as the majority of your work will be done digitally.
- Experience with WordPress, Social Media, Photoshop and InDesign is desirable.