The position - Digital Marketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help accelerate our visibility and reach into the market, with the aim of expanding our audience and developing new leads. You will work both individually and as part of a team, taking ownership of our existing and new digital platforms, setting out and delivering on our digital marketing strategy.
The work is challenging and fast paced, and you will be integral to devising and delivering our marketing strategy. The ideal. candidate will have great attention to detail, organisation skills and will have a drive to always improve.
You will be a self-motivated team player who is happy in a high energy environment. We are a high-technology business-to-business company, in which you can make a large impact. You should have a positive outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude, looking to further your career in a rapidly growing company.
Company overview - Navtech Radar
Join our creative team dedicated to working for a world leading innovator, and multi-award- winning designer and manufacturer of commercially deployed radar solutions. Our ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients worldwide, across many industry sectors, from Perimeter Security Surveillance and Industrial Automation, to Traffic Incident Detection on Smart Highways and as part of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS). Our systems (software and hardware) are all designed and developed here at Navtech.
Our work headquarters
Our offices are nestled in a wonderfully tranquil AONB location, at the edge of Ardington in South Oxfordshire, within an easy commute from areas of Reading, Swindon, Newbury and Oxford.
Our culture and benefits
Here at Navtech, we help create the right environment for our focussed staff by providing a flexible, fun, friendly, and family feel. We are dog friendly and enjoy family, friends and group events. We have plenty of free parking for our employees and provide you with options to join colleagues on lunchtime walks, biking and other pursuits. We care about our staff, in fact, our culture is developed by them, for them!
Job summary / purpose
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for marketing the Navtech solutions via the relevant digital platforms with the ultimate aim of generating leads. You will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and maintain social media presence across multiple digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager also implements search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies, email marketing, pay-per-click advertising and influencer marketing. You will track, measure, improve and report the performance of digital marketing campaigns, working with the wider business and other creatives to formulate, launch and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies, building and maintaining the Navtech brand presence across multiple platforms.
- Manage, improve and optimise the Navtech website, including integrations (e.g. Hubspot) interpreting data on usage, recommend and implement improvements to drive traffic and conversion rates.
- Plan, implement and measure social media advertising, email marketing, display ads, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Collaborating with the wider team to improve marketing results, driving agility, making continual adaptations as required to improve effectiveness and identifying innovative growth strategies.
- Develop and deliver targeted launch/product/service sales tools, including animations and videos in-line with company and segment strategy.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities across platforms and initiatives, identify trends and insights, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, continually making recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with and manage the relationship with agencies and vendor partners.
- Ensure all activities carried out comply with the relevant content and database laws (e.g. copyright and data protection, GDPR).
- Stay up-to-date with developments, be our ‘digital guru’ and generate new ideas aligned to the company strategy.
- Establish and manage the digital marketing budget.
- Drive consistency of messaging and branding across the company and extended sales channel, owning the content calendar.
- Generation and maintenance of Navtech collateral and supporting materials.
- To assist in the development and delivery of Internal Communications activities.
- Supporting the Segment Marketing Managers with campaign and event activities to amplify the message and widen the audience, sharing best practice and knowledge.
- Communicate: Provide regular updates across the business including project updates, upcoming plans and market insights.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or other relevant fields.
- Specific qualification or demonstrable experience in a digital marketing role. Ideally in a business to business high-technology or industrial markets.
- In-depth knowledge and demonstrable experience with website analytics, social media platforms and digital advertising best practices, ideally including Hubspot.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate at multiple levels influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- An appetite for continuous improvement and a self-started drive is essential.
- You will be expected to be extremely proficient with technology and computer literate as the majority of your work will be done digitally.
1. Customer focus - The client is at the heart of everything we do.
2. Live the culture - We give back, share knowledge, are approachable and treat others with respect.
3. Provide solutions, not problems – We keep a proactive, can-do attitude that finds practical solutions for our clients, partners, teams and organisation.
4. Go above and beyond - We exceed expectations and never lose sight of how our decisions may affect our teams, suppliers, partners and clients.
5. Do the right thing - We’re never short-term in our thinking. Our focus is always on what’s best for clients, partners and people.
6. Always innovating and improving – Innovation is in our DNA, it’s what drives us in every aspect of our work — from products and processes through to service and support.
7. Responsible for results – If we say we are going to do something, then we do it and do it brilliantly.
Salary will be dependent on candidate and skills.
Other benefits include a bonus scheme, pension contributions and holiday loyalty scheme.