The position - Customer Services Apprentice (in South Oxfordshire)
Navtech Radar is looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to support the company through ongoing growth. This role will be based in our Customer Services team and you will support the team in all aspects of administration.
Company overview - Navtech Radar
Join our creative team dedicated to working for a world leading innovator, and multi-award- winning designer and manufacturer of commercially deployed radar solutions.
Our ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients worldwide, across many industry sectors, from Perimeter Security Surveillance and Industrial Automation, to Traffic Incident Detection on Smart Highways and as part of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS). Our systems (software and hardware) are all designed and developed here at Navtech.
Our work headquarters
Our offices are nestled in a wonderfully tranquil AONB location, at the edge of Ardington in South Oxfordshire, within an easy commute from areas of Reading, Swindon, Newbury and Oxford.
Our culture and benefits
Here at Navtech, we help create the right environment for our focused staff by providing a flexible, fun, friendly, and family feel. We are dog friendly and enjoy family, friends and group events. We have plenty of free parking for our employees and provide you with options to join colleagues on lunchtime walks, biking and other pursuits. We care about our staff, in fact, our culture is developed by them, for them!
As part of Halma plc, a FTSE 100 company, you will be joining a group of companies whose mission is to make the world cleaner, safer, and healthier.
You will work with our Service Delivery Administrator and our Customer Service Account Manager to support the Customer Services team. The organisation will provide you with training and a wage while you complete your Level 3 apprenticeship in business and administration.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Administrative support for the Service Delivery Administrator
- Maintain an accurate and up to date record of projects on our computer systems
- Share reception duties in absence of Front of House Administrator, this includes booking hotels
- Set up and maintain Service Contracts
- Answers questions from inside and outside of the organisation, representing the department and company
- Ensure that the correct assets are assigned to the correct site/scheme
- Liaising with Production on stock and timescales for ancillaries orders
- Maintain an accurate and up to date record on utilities
- Raising purchase orders for suppliers/expenses
- Provide quotes for Facilities equipment and Health and Safety equipment on request
Knowledge and Experience
- Intermediate Level 2 (GCSE) or Advanced Level 3 (A Level)
- You will have an enthusiasm for understanding how businesses work (Support and training will be provided)
- Demonstrates good communication skills, whether face-to-face, on the telephone, or in writing
- Good level of IT skills
- Good team player
The salary for this role is £16,000 – 18,000 per annum depending on experience.