The position - Campaign Marketing Manager (in South Oxfordshire)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager to help develop our business. You will work both individually and as part of a team, involved in planning and delivering our targeted marketing campaigns and communications to generate leads.
The work is challenging and fast paced, and you will be integral in writing and delivering our marketing strategy for our key sectors. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, organisation skills and will have a drive to always improve.
To fit in you will need to be a self-motivated team player who is happy in a high energy environment. We are a high-technology business-to-business company, in which you can make a large impact. You should have a positive outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude, looking to further your career in a rapidly growing company.
Company overview - Navtech Radar
Join our creative team dedicated to working for a world leading innovator, and multi-award- winning designer and manufacturer of commercially deployed radar solutions. Our ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients worldwide, across many industry sectors, from Perimeter Security Surveillance and Industrial Automation, to Traffic Incident Detection on Smart Highways and as part of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS). Our systems (software and hardware) are all designed and developed here at Navtech.
Our work headquarters
Our offices are nestled in a wonderfully tranquil Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, at the edge of Ardington in South Oxfordshire, within an easy commute from areas of Reading, Swindon, Newbury and Oxford.
Our culture and benefits
Here at Navtech, we help create the right environment for our focussed staff by providing a flexible, fun, friendly, and family feel. We are dog friendly and enjoy family, friends and group events. We have plenty of free parking for our employees and provide you with options to join colleagues on lunchtime walks, biking and other pursuits. We care about our staff, in fact, our culture is developed by them, for them!
Campaign planning and execution
- Creating a growth marketing campaign plan in close collaboration with the product management and sales team.
- Executing campaigns to have maximum impact by timing product releases and seasonal events at the right time for the industry.
Communicating the value proposition
- Gathering and generating assets and content that communicate the value proposition and key messages for the solution.
- Producing materials such case studies, white papers, landing pages, brochures and presentations and gaining approval from all stakeholders.
- Repurposing content into different formats to maximise reuse.
- Brand ambassador – ensuring design, imagery and content are aligned to brand guidelines and messaging matrix.
Product, feature and solution launches
- Owning communications calendar that coordinates activities across the business to ensure products, features and solutions are launched with maximum impact.
- Running product launch activities including delivering online events, creating landing pages, email marketing, social media invites and other methods of encouraging participation.
- Managing Events and Exhibitions – ensuring all events are aligned to a campaign and value proposition.
- Advertising and PR - Focus on building contact lists of industry influencers, establishing relationships with online and offline publications in key markets. Engaging with the audience by creating press releases, website content and social posts.
Ownership of the audience and marketing data
- Building a rich database – ensuring all contacts are added to Epicor with relevant tags so that can be segmented.
- Measuring and reporting – creating live KPI reports that demonstrate progress against targets and feeding back progress to the rest of the management team and business.
- An appetite for continuous improvement and a self-started drive is essential.
- The ability to communicate at multiple levels with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
Key skills and experience:
- BA or equivalent in marketing, humanities studies or relevant degree.
- 5 or more years' experience in marketing and digital marketing, including organising events. Ideally in a business to business high-technology or industrial markets.
- Excellent organization skills, resourcefulness and outstanding written communication.
- Experience with content management systems, various social media platforms, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- You will be expected to be extremely proficient with technology and computer literate as the majority of your work will be done digitally.
Salary will be dependent on candidate and skills.
Other benefits include a bonus scheme, pension contributions and holiday loyalty scheme.