The position - Business / Sales administration apprentice (in South Oxfordshire)
Navtech Radar is looking for a Business / Sales Administration Apprentice to support the company through ongoing growth.
The role will be in the Sales/Marketing Department supporting the administration of our commercial activity. Within this role, the Company will support you at college whilst you are learning on the job.
Company overview - Navtech Radar
Navtech Radar is a world-leading innovator and multi-award-winning designer and manufacturer of commercially deployed radar solutions. Our ground-breaking technology is utilised by clients across many industry sectors, from Perimeter Security Surveillance and Industrial Automation to Traffic Incident Detection. Navtech Radar has harnessed the power of the latest technology for commercial radar applications at a fraction of the cost, and above industry standards.
Renowned for investing heavily in innovation and R&D, Navtech Radar has earned an unrivalled reputation for products that are high performance, robust and extremely reliable. Our radar solutions are often used in mission critical applications where safety and security are vital. Navtech Radar’s policy for strategic development and expansion has achieved exceptional results and we are now seeking experienced and motivated staff to continue this growth.
Further information: https://navtechradar.com/about/
Our work headquarters
Our offices are nestled in a wonderfully tranquil AONB location, at the edge of Ardington in South Oxfordshire. We are within an easy commute from areas of Reading, Swindon, Newbury and Oxford.
Our culture and benefits
Here at Navtech, we help create the right environment for our focussed staff by providing a flexible, fun, friendly, and family feel. We are dog friendly and enjoy family, friends and group events. We have plenty of free parking for our employees and provide you with options to join colleagues on lunchtime walks, biking and other pursuits. We care about our staff, in fact, our culture is developed by them, for them!
As part of Halma plc, a FTSE 100 company, you will be joining a group of companies whose mission is to make the world cleaner, safer, and healthier.
You will work with our Sales Office Manager and Sales Administrator to support the commercial team. The organisation will provide you with training and a wage, while you complete your Level 3 apprenticeship in business and administration.
You will get involved in the following:
- Administrative support for the Sales Office Manager and the sales/marketing department
- Assist with and respond to enquiries by phone, as a result from campaigns, emails, website enquiries, trade shows and conferences
- Maintain an accurate and up to date CRM database
- Process estimates and quotes for customers
- Process customer orders
- Raising purchase orders for suppliers/expenses
- Booking shipping, accommodation, and travel
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Answering questions from inside and outside of the organisation, representing the department and company
Key skills and competencies:
- Intermediate Level 2 (GCSE) or Advanced Level 3 (A Level)
- You will have an enthusiasm for business/sales administration. (Support and training will be provided)
- Demonstrates good communication skills, whether face-to-face, on the telephone, or in writing
- Good level of IT skills
- Able to confidently communicate with internal colleagues and external stakeholders
Salary will be dependent on candidate and skills.