Sensors for driverless car navigation
- Fog, snow, rain, sand and dust storms
- Fire, smoke and hot gasses
- Water and spray
- Extreme temperatures
- Strong vibrations
- 360°, compact sensor
- ROS driver
- Access to raw radar data
- Technical support
Navtech Radar has been designing radar sensors and software for over 20 years. We support you to integrate our sensors to meet the needs of your challenge.
Trains and Level Crossings
Ports and Harbours
How Does it Work?
Example: Port Botany, Sydney
The sensor is integrated with chosen site equipment using a Software Development Kit. There is an option for on-board processing, which reduces the need for infrastructure and bandwidth requirements.
The system is fully automated, but a web-based user interface allows for remote monitoring.
The featured video shows the sensor in action at Port Botany, Sydney.
Automate with our easily integrated OEM sensors
- Ground truth data for autonomous vehicles , an infrastructure-to-vehicle application
- Anti-collision and stock pile monitoring for mines and ports - increasing safety and productivity
- Navigation for agricultural automation and oil rigs
- Perception and localisation for trains and boats
- Obstacle and movement detection
- Pedestrian, vehicle and debris detection