Stand-alone, smart sensing solution
SafeGuard smart sensor provides reliable performance in adverse conditions, when other sensors can fail. Operating whatever the conditions, it’s ideal for applications in challenging environments such as ports, mines, harbours and bridges. The smart sensor solution offers an off-the-shelf solution and unrivalled availability, so you can operate your site 24/7 safely and efficiently. Without the need for complex integration you can add capabilities such as collision avoidance, obstacle detection, intelligent process automation, proximity warnings and fail-safe to your existing system. Our 360°, high-resolution industrial-grade CIR Sensor — used in SafeGuard — can also be directly integrated into your operations to meet your specific application needs with the support of our technical team.
- Fog, snow, rain, sand and dust storms
- Fire, smoke and hot gasses
- Water and spray
- Extreme temperatures
- Withstands strong vibrations
- Impact resistant
- 360° scanning sensor
- High-resolution imaging
- Obstacle detection
SafeGuard is our stand-alone, smart industrial sensing solution for challenging obstacle detection and collision avoidance applications. Navtech Radar's heritage is in industrial automation. We have been enabling the world's largest, fully automated port since 2013 and we now have industrial-grade radars in over 46 countries.
Why choose SafeGuard for Industrial Automation applications?
- Collision avoidance with multi-layered warning zones to control the movement and speed of equipment.
- Intelligent process automation where detection of an object within a zone will activate specific actions e.g. opening or closing a safety gate.
- Proximity warning e.g. when a person or vehicle goes near machinery, an alarm will be triggered.
- Ship height detection for safety of bridges.
- Detect whether an object or vehicle has moved from a safe location.